Updated linuxlogo.txt

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 7 18:24:04 PST 2002

Simply revised the hint to leave linux_logo in a more useable state (ie,
frees up -t option  so that users can set their own custom string).

Also, made it so that it now displays your current console when you're
logging in ;)

Thanks.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
feztaa at shaw.ca
--
Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud.
After a while, you realize the pig enjoys it.