Hints Index

Ian Chilton ian at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 25 12:23:57 PST 2002

Hello,

> whom are you talking to ?

I sent this to Matthias but cc'd to the hints list for info.

> Now that you remind me. What was your Oppinion on the topic of categrizing
> the hints, you didn't participate in the disscussion on blfs, and I don't
> want to go on changing things without your approval, since you are doing all
> of the work. (I was also very busy, or else I would have asked you directly)

Maybe it would be better to keep the hints in the same directory (except
for the old subdirectory for out of date hints) and put the index into
categories?

I think maintaining separate directories for hints would make checking
in, updating and maintaining more complicated...

Bye for Now,

Ian

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org