my crosscompiling hint updates

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 06:52:02 PST 2002

Hello,

Not had slinky on for a while so just got this. Please use
ian at ichilton.co.uk in the future.

> first i expect that the hint will need regular updates as the lfs book
> advances to keep up with the optimization tweaks.

My opinion is that it's fine to send me updates once a week or once a
fortnight (or even a few a week if there is a very important update).
If you are updating much more frequently then possibly have a
URL in the hint to get the latest version.

Hope that's ok

Ian

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org