FW: LFS Hint

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Fri Mar 29 04:51:48 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: dennis [mailto:dennis at tripmywire.de]
Sent: 29 March 2002 12:53
To: ian at ichilton.co.uk
Subject: LFS Hint

Hi Ian,

I am a lurker on several BLFS- mailinglists and I wrote a hint on setting up
mail environment using postfix, fetchmail, procmail and mutt for a
standalone PC
with a dial-up connection to the internet.
I don't know whether (b)lfs needs another one because Michenaud Laurent has
already writen a hint yet.
Nevertheless I have also written one.

In the writing-hints guide I found your adress and read that hints should be
submitted to
hints at linuxfromscratch.org.
But I would like to post my hint at first somewhere where others can read it
and eventually correct possible mistakes (and perhaps my awful english)
because
it was my first time that I built an mail environment and don't know if
everything is right and secure.

So should I perhaps bother at first BLFS-support?!

Thank you and bye,

dennis

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org