Hints

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 05:48:09 PDT 2002

Hello,

> i read the wishlist today.

Thats old now I think..

> I could provide such a hint in 3 to 4 weeks.

Great, just check there is not one already.

> section somewhat coordinated?

Basically your write a hint (see the WRITING_HINTS file), send it to
hints at linuxfromscratch.org and it gets checked in. You can then do
updates by sending new versions. Normally only the hint author sends
changes.

> What do you think? Which of these ideas are interesting? What could be
> written up as a hint?

If it doesn't already exist, go ahead :-)

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                  Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk    |
 |  E-Mail: ian at ichilton.co.uk   Backup: ian at linuxfromscratch.org  |
 |            There are 10 types of people in the world:           |
 |        Those who understand binary, and those who don't.        |

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org