new sendmail hint, part 2

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 12 09:51:56 PDT 2002

On Fri, 11, Oct, 2002 at 06:11:52AM -0700, Timothy Bauscher spoke thus..
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 05:12:15PM +0100, Sam Halliday wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > this one includes security updates from the sendmail website.. now,
> > arn't you glad i made you all install sendmail suid smmsp!!!!
>
> Committed, thanks :)
>
> As for that VERSIONID thing, I have no idea how that happened.

Timothy, two lines have gone missing from the committed hint (I think),
both of them of the format:

VERSIONID(`$Id: sendmail.mc,v 0.1.10 2002/10/10 00:00:00 lfs Exp $')

I think this is a related problem in that CVS is seeing them as some
form of special CVS tag/information.  I don't know how to get around it
though so you might want to ping Ian/HIghoS/Gerard.

Mark

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org