new sendmail hint, part 2

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 12 10:14:12 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 05:51:56PM +0100, Mark Hymers wrote:
> I think this is a related problem in that CVS is seeing them as some
> form of special CVS tag/information.  I don't know how to get around it
> though so you might want to ping Ian/HIghoS/Gerard.

Correct, there is nothing you can do about it.  They are special
commands related to CVS.  If you don't like it being changed (going back
to the original author here) just remove it from the hint when you
submit it.

The string updates all it's information when it gets checked/commited
into CVS.  So whenever Timothy has commited it in LFS CVS in the
hints module, it's updated and not kept the author's original
information. :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org