new sendmail hint, part 2

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 12 12:59:39 PDT 2002

On Sat, 12, Oct, 2002 at 10:14:12AM -0700, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee spoke thus..
> Correct, there is nothing you can do about it.  They are special
> commands related to CVS.  If you don't like it being changed (going back
> to the original author here) just remove it from the hint when you
> submit it.
>
> The string updates all it's information when it gets checked/commited
> into CVS.  So whenever Timothy has commited it in LFS CVS in the
> hints module, it's updated and not kept the author's original
> information. :)

Err. Jesse, these are part of sendmail.mc, they aren't CVS commands.
Can we not mark the file as binary or something so that it doesn't play
with them?

Mark

"Well, the thing about a black hole - it's main distinguishing feature - is
 it's black. And the thing about space, your basic space colour is black. So
 how are you supposed to see them?"
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Marooned
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org