new sendmail hint, part 2

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 12 13:13:31 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 08:59:39PM +0100, Mark Hymers wrote:
> Err. Jesse, these are part of sendmail.mc, they aren't CVS commands.

I know.  But that string _is_ an RCS/CVS substitution command.  Just
because it's used in a configuration file doesn't change the fact.

> Can we not mark the file as binary or something so that it doesn't play
> with them?

Maybe, i'll look into it.  Give me a shoot in a day or two if I haven't
responded with more information.  (I'm starting to get really busy
getting a proper build on quasar ready for her colo on Tuesday :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org