new sendmail hint, part 2

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 12 14:19:28 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 05:16:46PM -0400, Billy O'Connor wrote:
> The cvs -k flag is for just this sort of thing, to temporarily change
> the default handling of cvs keywords.

Yeah, Mark mentioned it on IRC a while back when were discusing it.  So
it's up to Timothy/Ian todo it when they commit, I guess.

However is that such a good idea?  Why is an RCS/CVS substitution
keyword being used in a sendmail VERSIONID?  I can understand if it's a
custom setup, but this is a hint here, suppose to be more or less
generic.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org