sendmail

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 14 22:57:41 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 02:19:09PM -0700, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> Is there any way you can work that "VERSION ... timothy"
> line out of the hint completely?

As we discussed, you can use the cvs admin -k option to disable the RCS/CVS
substitution.  (I think you were asking about this earlier on IRC, but I
was out of town visiting Family as yesterday was Thanks Giving Day here
in Canada)

Thou, as I mentioned... why is an RCS/CVS substitution ID being used in
the hint anyways?  I can understand if it's a custom setup on production
servers to keep track of what version the configuration files are at, but
in a hint, things are more or less generic.

Anyways, that's up to the hint author or you to always just remenber to
use -k :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org