Update to Mozilla, OpenOffice, and Docbook hints

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Sun Sep 22 11:06:24 PDT 2002

news:amkrbp$1ov$1 at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org...

<http://tushar.lfsforum.org>.

> --
> Tushar Teredesai
> LFS ID: 1377
> http://tushar.lfsforum.org/

Tushar,

Just thought I'd let you know that docbook-xsl is now at 1.55.0.  I realise
that there are a lot of XML/Docbook related utilities but in my (albeit
limited) experience FOP (http://xml.apache.org/fop/index.html) happens to be
among one of the most useful.  Admittedly it requires Java to run but it
will transform docbook XML into PDF (and a variety of other formats) very
easily.

Regards,

Matt Burgess

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org