sendmail hint

Sam Halliday fommil at yahoo.ie
Wed Sep 25 15:09:51 PDT 2002

hi,

i recently upgraded to a cvs LFS, and ran into soem
trouble with my own sendmail hin.. eek! where to
turn??!! well, anyway, i have fixed it up in a big
way, and tested it on 2 computers, and all seems fine.

i have however, not been able to confirm if the online
IP database lookup of known spammers is workign or
not... anyoen know how i can check that?

i hope this is a much better hint. the changelog
really doesnt show how much the file content has
changed, but other noticable differences are the
change in my contact address and an upgrade to the new
initscript method.

thanks!
Sam

http://uk.my.yahoo.com