Dependency Hint

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 29 08:54:43 PDT 2002

On Sun, 29, Sep, 2002 at 03:20:36PM +0200, Joern Abatz spoke thus..
> (see attached text file)

> TITLE:		Resolving Dependencies
> LFS VERSION:	BLFS Book 09/20/2002
> AUTHOR:		Joern Abatz <joern at abatz.de>
>
> SYNOPSIS:
> 	This helps to install packages from the BLFS book in the right sequence.
>
> 	This hint consists of:
> 	- Additional packages to resolve open dependencies in the BLFS book
> 	- Package list from the BLFS book (with additions and dependencies)
> 	- Program to resolve dependencies before installing packages

Can I just add that in the case where dependencies aren't properly
listed in the BLFS book we would be *very* glad to hear about it on
blfs-dev.

Mark

"'I regret nothing?'  That's not a song, that's an idiots charter."
     Andy Hamilton, Old Harry's Game
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org