[UPDATE] xfs filesystem hint

Carsten Menke bootsy52 at gmx.net
Tue Dec 30 21:06:06 PST 2003

Hi,

because it's the last day in the year I looked again over things I've
done in 2003
and also came across the xfs hint.  As I have come across that some of
my files had
funny ownerships on my LFS, I first didn't give it a to high attention,
but now I found
out what is the cause for that, and that the symptom cames from the
original restoration
of the LFS System now nearly 1 year ago. So updated the xfs hint to add
this important bug fix.

That at least other people do not run into this.

I wish a happy new year