possible new hint idea

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 12 10:59:52 PST 2003

Yo,

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 07:41:30PM -0500, Zack Winkles wrote:
> the patches are built, and the hint is at a state of relatively
> completeness so that i would feel confident releasing it for testing (im
> sure i forgot something in there). all that remains now before i can
> actually do so is to get some webspace. i asked gerard; havent gotten a
> response yet. anybody known where i could get about 50k of good
> webspace? thanks.

Webspace?  I can do better then that.  How about a shell account on quasar
(the acting LFS server, atm) instead?  Gerard had actually email'ed
server-admin@ early this morning asking for someone (ok, me ;p) to contact
you and get an account setup.  I was in class so didn't have time...

Anyways, if you can e-mail me your desired username, i'll get you setup in
no time.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org