Tcl/Tk toolkit hint

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 17 09:30:17 PST 2003

Shane Shields wrote:

>Hi
>This is a hint I constructed for Tcl/Tk.
>
>Shane Shields

>TITLE:		Tcl/Tk for LFS
>LFS VERSION:	All
>AUTHOR:		Shane Shields locutus at all.at
>
>SYNOPSIS:
>	This hint is for installing the Tcl/Tk toolkit on an LFS system.
>	As it is not a straight forward ./configure etc. I am writing
>	this to save some head scratching in the future. Of course
>	there is all the usual stuff about no guarantees etc. etc.

I already have a hint on installing tcl-tk. It installs the headers to
the system wide locations and also avoids the need to have the compiled
sources available when compiling tcl-tk based packages. Check it out at
<http://hints.us.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/tcltk.txt>.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/