Uname kernel module hack hint

Jules Bjørn Colding JuBColding at yorkref.com
Tue Feb 18 23:25:06 PST 2003

Hi,

I tried to contact what I thought was the original author of the uname
kernel module hack to get permission to add MODULE_LICENSE("GPL") to the
code. This will avoid an annoying message from insmod.

Our conversation is below and the new code has been attached. Please
consider updating the hint.

Best regards,
  jules