hint draft mgetty+sendfax

Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Mon Jan 6 12:26:55 PST 2003

Hi,

I succesfully installed Gerd Doering's  "mgetty+sendfax" fax programs on two
pc's running LFS version 3. I wrote a hint on this subject,  I am sending to
you as an anex with this e-mail ( plain text, written with Staroffice )

May be you could put the hint in the blfs list. I would like to consider it as
a kind of a draft, and see if users responses lead to improvements.

Regards,
Edgar Alwers
Weinheim, Germany

--