Updated xfree86+freetype hint, part deux

Dagmar d'Surreal no.spam at allowed.here
Tue Jan 7 15:16:00 PST 2003

*sigh* Of course the moment I finally decide to turn the document loose
it runs out and gets itself all banged up and covered in bugs.

Much thanks to the sharp eyes of Mark Hymers (missing "./" before
configure) and Seth Klein (whoops, X420src-1 untarred twice) for
spotting typos in what I sent out such a short while ago.

...and I really can't say much about the invocations of awk I removed
except that I probably wasn't sober when I wrote the shell script that I
copied them out of.  ;)