Hints Administrator

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Fri May 9 03:15:42 PDT 2003

Hello,

As you may or may not have noticed, for many months now, i've not had
the time to do any hints admin and timothy has been doing a great job
keeping things up to date.

I've decided that it's probably time to remove my name from the site and
hand over offically to timothy (who I just spoke to and he is happy with
this).

--ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 | Ian Chilton                                                     |
 | E-Mail: ian at ichilton.co.uk    Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk    |
 | Voice: +44 (0)7092 257400     MSN Messenger: ian at ichilton.co.uk |
 | Fax:   +44 (0)7092 257399     ICQ: 16007717   |  IRC: ichilton  |
 | PGP: http://ichilton.co.uk/pgp-public-key.txt |  Key: 6415CD8B  |

             There are 10 types of people in the world:
          Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org