pure lfs glibc 2.2.5

Ronald Hummelink ronald at hummelink.xs4all.nl
Sat May 10 06:30:18 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 15:59, rommanissi wrote:

> >>OK,
> >>but i'm not wrong. I'm building now plfs.
> >

> > actually you are - PLFS is currently using glibc-2.3.2
> > PLFS uses the latest working versions of the base software
> >
> But if you look on the hint, you will see that they wrote glibc 2.2.5 .
> So, in that case they sould change this line. ;)
> kfir

What are you talking about!?

The ONLY mentions of 2.2.5 in the entire document are, unless you want
to say mozilla cannot search:
--
We started from a glibc-2.2.5/gcc-2.95.3 based host to ensure any
glitches were

They never mention they use 2.2.5, they install FROM a host with 2.2.5.

waiting down the mountain...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org