Fwd: xaw3d hint, change email address please

Ian Chilton ian at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 11 06:12:20 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from Philipp Niemann <phil at erbse.azagtoth.de> -----

Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:42:03 +0200
From: Philipp Niemann <phil at erbse.azagtoth.de>
To: Ian Chilton <ian at linuxfromscratch.org>
Subject: xaw3d hint, change email address please

Hello Ian,

it is now quite some time ago that I wrote the xaw3d hint and I am not
shure if someone still uses it. I don't know, as I no longer read the
mailing list. Hope to join again soon, though. So maybe you don't
remember me.

As it seems you still manage the hints section, I would appreciate if
you could change the mailaddress from phil at ifm-bonn.org to
lfshints at azagtoth.de, as the first one is no longer valid. Actually it's
invalid since some time now, sorry.

IIRC you removed the strace hint times ago. If there is some thing
like an archive... wrong address there, too.

How is everyone at LFS? Still fine and developing? I hope so.

Unfortunally I am currently using mainly SUN boxes. No LFS for them, is
there? Maybe one could manage to... :-)

Thanks in advance, and have fun,
Philipp

----- End forwarded message -----