Printing minority report

Declan. Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Wed May 14 07:53:44 PDT 2003

I am attaching an updated copy. Changes are mainly to remove typos, and
to add a script contributed by Ulrich who has automated it.

His tiny script informed by my farting about with aliases now replaces the
function of lpr on a standalone system.

Why install a print program?

I'll mention it on the list when you have it up.

--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.