One partition - hint

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Thu May 15 09:18:12 PDT 2003

Hugo said the following on 05/15/03 18:10:
> I?ve made all the packages in a loop device. Now when I try to mount the
> root partition on the chroot?ed environment, I get the error
>
> /dev/hda1 already mounted

If you're trying to get support for this hint, a more appropriate forum
is blfs-support. This list is only for submitting hints! See
http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#which-list

BTW: just a tip: try to elaborate more on your problem. What are the
exact commands used? What's the expected results? What LFS version?
You may want to check
http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/introduction/askhelp.html

--
Groeten/Greetings