[danielbaumann at linuxmail.org: Re: updated smp.txt]

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Thu May 15 15:26:56 PDT 2003

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 10:20:12PM +0100, Richard A Downing wrote:

> That having been said, I have received so very few inputs from anyone to
> help in getting the new hint right, so I'm giving up.  What I did get were
> just typographical.  So Daniel can do it.  I'll take my work-so-far down
> from my website sometime soon.

Lack of input != lack of interest. Maybe no one found anything wrong
with it. Why not post it here so it can be committed?

--
Archaic

--
When all government ...in little as in great things... shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of all power; it will render powerless the

- Thomas Jefferson, 1821

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org