LyX hint

marnix marnix_lfs at mkaart.net
Wed May 28 01:55:10 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have written a hint on installing LyX. This hint differs from the already
existing hint on installing Lyx, since I use tetex (as in the blfs book) and
the qt frontend of lyx, so installation of the xforms toolkit is not needed.
I also describe how to install Imagemagick, which is a requirement for
installing lyx.

Kind regards,

Marnix Kaart

--