Update for an non-converted, orphaned hints

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 11 21:13:00 PDT 2003

Hiya,

Attached the optimization hint which I've put up for adoption and have
not written to the new format. It has one minor change: an updated URL
to the online GCC doc. Somebody just emailed me the link in the hint is
broken, so I figured I could update the hint at least in that respect.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
http://www.beekmansworld.com

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem