hint format questions.

DJ Lucas dj at lucasit.com
Sun Oct 19 11:04:46 PDT 2003

Hello all, I have a question about the new format.  Will this break the
auto gernated web pages?  Take the following example, and note the two
tab stops for all headings, and also the section format.

Lemme know if this is generally OK, or actually the big concern is that
I can or cannot use the two tab stops for formatting the headings?

Thanks.

-- DJ