Change in the attachment format for hints

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 29 23:29:23 PST 2003

Hi:

Instead of hosting the tarballs (and losing them without having any
backup - which is what happened recently), the hint attachments will now
be added to the cvs repository.

The patches will be added to the patches project under the appropriate
package name. All other files that don't fit in the patches project will
be added to the attachments subdirectory. See the website for more info
(please allow some time for commit and regeneration of the site).

I will correct the the hints to all current hints that have attachments,
so authors who have already submitted hints don't need to resubmit.

Thanks. Sorry for the delay in getting this done, I had put it in my 2Do
mail folder but forgot to check the 2Do folder! Guess I need to create a
Remember2Read2DoFolder...

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/