uclibc-bootfloppy, svnc-thinclient hints again

Csaba Henk csaba at phony_for_avoiding_spam.org
Fri Oct 31 18:48:13 PST 2003

Hi!

Ehh... after consulting with blfs-dev I felt I have to add a reference to
the linux-2.4.22-init-1.patch. And Changelog now is updated correctly (as it
wasn't...)

Considering the present discussion about adding the "ATTACHMENTS:" section:
I also send a patch in the tarball which provides my hints with this
section (in a way I found consistent with the current hint format). Decide
on whether to commit the hints as they are, or the patched version.

--
Csaba

"There's more to life, than books, you know but not much more..."
[The Smiths]
***
If you want to send me a mail, see it in the mailto link at
http://www.renyi.hu/~ekho/egyelore.html