Essential Pre-Reading Hint - update

Richard A Downing FBCS richard at 109bean.org.uk
Fri Jan 16 22:19:15 PST 2004

I am revising the Essential Pre-Reading Hint to include an unashamed
plug for the on-line version at:

http://www.109bean.org.uk/LFS-prereading.html

It is MUCH easier to use on-line as it is 'essentially' a list of URLs
with a commentary.  The on-line version reads better too.

--
Richard A Downing FBCS  http://www.109bean.org.uk
Anyone sending  unwanted  advertising e-mail to  this address will be