Proposal: integrate hints into the Wiki?

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Tue Jun 8 15:33:38 PDT 2004

I had made many points known about the wiki. Let me start the list over
again.

    1 - No way to get back to the home page once you have entered a page.

    2 - Debug Info, should not be on the page, It should only be for
administrators.

    3- Unmoderated, any can create an account and post, which is dangerous
in this day and age.

    4 - The format doesn't make it easy to navigate.

    5 - The wiki seems to be emulating the book format, so make it look like
the book and the next previous and home to it

 I can go on and one, but I will stop at 5.