modular build

Alexander E. Patrakov see at the.sig
Tue Jun 15 20:53:07 PDT 2004

I have already notified the list that information in the "modular build"
hint is outdated and in fact wrong for 2.6 kernels. Since I plan to
write and post my own hint (that does not apply to 2.4 at all), there is
a name clash between those two.

Could you please make sure that the reader does not see this
outdated-before-birth "modular build" hint? Or rename it to
modular-build-2.4 and replace 2.6 with 2.4 everywhere?

--
Alexander E. Patrakov
To get my address: echo '0!42!+/6 at 5-3.535.25' | tr \!-: a-z | tr n .