[JLFS] Stale Hint + Update Schedule

Dan Bernard dan.bernard at cwru.edu
Wed Sep 8 12:36:24 PDT 2004

I hope this post isn't too late.  I sent it out over three weeks ago,
only to find that CWRU was screwing around with their mail servers yet
again.  I may end up using another e-mail address for hints if the CWRU
SMTP bullshit persists.  Rest assured then that my updates will get here
on time!  Hopefully I will have more time to confirm my messages' status.

----- Forwarded message from Dan Bernard <djb29 at cwru.edu> -----