What do I say to collectors that call me. We'll tell you what to say

lyle richardson margenefongere at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 00:43:42 PST 2005

The Truth About Debt and Card balance Strategies Revealed

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://ph.1.yourproductpride.com/e3/

Student loans or tax liens? Discharge these debts quickly, painlessly,
legally and without damaging your report.

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for the future

Then you'll die. I'm full of it; eat it every day for breakfast
It don't hurt white men, you see, but it kills black men quicker than the
bang-stick.