daemontools+uscpi-tcp

Stefan Krah sfk1 at bigfoot.com
Sat Nov 5 09:10:44 PST 2005

Hi all,

It has been a while since I've been on the lists, and I noticed that
the BLFS Book has dropped support for daemontools and ucspi-tcp. I
remember that opinions on whether to keep it in the book or not have
always been controversial.

Anyway, I have decided to put an updated version of the last BLFS Book
entries on my web page. I think that the book format is superior to
the hint format, and it would be sort of a waste to rewrite the instructions
as a hint.

For these reasons the attached ``hint'' is merely a pointer to the updated
web pages. IMO there should be some reference to djb tools apart from the
BLFS Museum.

Cheers,

Stefan Krah