New version of my hint- second try.

Stef Bon stef at bononline.tk
Thu Jul 27 12:30:23 PDT 2006

Hello!

I've adjusted my hint:

execute-session-scripts-using-kdm.txt

about stopping and starting scripts when using KDM as login manager.

I've added a special note,  which points to an other hint I've written about
starting and stopping dbus. This is important because in the BLFS book this
hint (execute-session-scripts-using-kdm.txt) is mentioned when installing
dbus, but not the hint about dbus.

Kind regards,

Stef Bon