r1095 - trunk

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 05:36:18 PST 2009

So, the updates to the hint are like this:

1. Update GCC to the version in 6.4 (4.3.2).
2. Remove GMP and MPFR deps for the Fortran compiler, as they are
arleady in LFS.
3. Mention that gcjar (a part of the Java compiler) needs Unzip and zip.

CCing to the hints list, Randy, and the hints-owner.

William