kernel-configuration hint : typo and feedback

Emmanuel Trillaud etrillaud at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:22:44 PDT 2009

Hello,
I am currently translating the kernel-configuration hint (and a few
others) in french. I notice one typos (until now :-) for which I provide
a patch. I humbly give my feedback to this hint :
* you could give some examples of the "lspci" command usage like "lspci |
  grep ethernet" or "lspci | grep USB" to find the name of the devices.
* you could reference the book "Linux Kernel in a Nutshell" which is the
  best doc I know about linux kernel configuration. It is release under
  the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 license.

Best regards

Emmanuel Trillaud