[Keystone Slip #10] no man-page for tar.1 on lfs 2.4.4/3.0-pre1

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 12 10:11:06 PST 2001

On March 12, 2001 01:06 pm, Simon Perreault wrote:
> On Monday 12 March 2001 13:03, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > So what don't you understand then
>
> There are three slips. Who entered them? Where are slips 1 to 8? What are
> they telling us (i don't understand)?

slips 1 through 8 are slips I previously entered and have removed again. The
counter doesn't reset (that would cause problems) and just continues.

What are the slips telling us.

They tell us what needs to be done in the book. If they have a status of
'open' somebody can claim the slip by assigning to him/herself and setting
the status to Active. That way we all know who's working on what, followups
can be posted to update on progress, etc.