I'm probably too fast, but...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 12 12:18:37 PST 2001

But I'm going to ask anyways: I would like to start using keystone but before
I put all the current TODO's in it I'd like to know if any of you have any
questions so far.

Though my adding todo's shouldn't interfere with you checking our keystone at
all (as long as you don't delete the todo's I add or mess them up one way or
another; ) but just want to know if everything's clear.

I will be trying to disable the visitor's page where non-keystone users can
submit slips. I can't find a config. variable to disable it so I think I'll
just remove the visitor.php3 file and symlink it to index.php3 and also
remove that buttom from the login page. That'll be dealt with soon too