[Keystone Slip #11] network scripts modification

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Mon Mar 12 20:58:28 PST 2001

At 11:08 AM 3/12/01, you wrote:
>What exactly is it that you are going to modify?

You said to play with the Keystone system. So, I was just checking it out.
Made up something that sound halfway like a real todo slip. This is what
you wanted us to do, is it not? Once we had all signed in, changed our
passwords, played a bit. Then you were going to add the real ToDo list?

I think, therefore, ken_i_m

P.S. This particular subject came to mind because I need to go through the
scripts for my laptop and integrate PCMCIA. What I am doing now is a real
kludge.