ok everything's ready

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 13 08:28:34 PST 2001

On March 13, 2001 06:49 am, Thomas 'Balu' Walter wrote:
> +-Gerard Beekmans-(gerard at linuxfromscratch.org)-[12.03.01 22:38]:
> > TODO file in CVS has been removed and keystone is ready for use. As
> > you've seen keystone will email this list when something happens to a
> > slip so we can all keep track of it.
>
> Yep - and all the others out there with no access to keystone can not
> see what we are working on.
>
> Isn't that why we started using a TODO-List?

http://bugtrack.linuxfromscratch.org
click on 'browse public slips' and everybody can look at what's in the
database right now. You can click on a slip itself to view detailed info
(whether it's open, close, active, etc, assigned to who, etc, etc).

The one 'downside' is that if you select something at the top of the page
(like select 'open'  slips relating to 'any topic' for 'any contact') the
results page doesn't show anything. I'm not sure why yet. Bug perhaps.
Perhaps it's disabled. I'll work out those last few bugs soon.