ok everything's ready

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Mar 13 16:30:54 PST 2001

Yo,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 10:01:49AM -0700, ken_i_m wrote:
> What is the nature of the encryption? Do I need to enable some particular
> feature in CVS to support it?

Nope, it just need a standard crypt()'ed password and that perl script
does the job well, the reason i ask that you give me a new password is
that you *could* just steal it from /etc/passwd, but then your sending
your password clear-text across the 'net with no security,blabhablh ;)

(note: I don't want to know your password, i just need the encyprted
text that gets outputed from the perl script)

-