ok everything's ready

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 13 20:23:32 PST 2001

On Tuesday 13 March 2001 11:28, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> http://bugtrack.linuxfromscratch.org
> click on 'browse public slips' and everybody can look at what's in the
> database right now. You can click on a slip itself to view detailed info
> (whether it's open, close, active, etc, assigned to who, etc, etc).

Slip #33 is assigned to me, but it seems like when a slip is assigned to
somebody, or when it is active (those are the modifications I did), it is not
public anymore.

> The one 'downside' is that if you select something at the top of the page
> (like select 'open'  slips relating to 'any topic' for 'any contact') the
> results page doesn't show anything. I'm not sure why yet. Bug perhaps.
> Perhaps it's disabled. I'll work out those last few bugs soon.

I'm sure you'll be fixing Keystone bugs for a few weeks. ;)

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.dyn.dhs.org/nomis80.gpg
I know Linux. I need a job. Do I fit your needs? Email me!