make error with glibc-2.2.2

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 14 05:58:10 PST 2001

> Thanks.  Creating a static linked bison got glibc-2.2.2 to install.
> I'm new to the lists, sorry I missed your earlier posting.
>
> Should static link bison become part of chapter 5 in LFS 3.0?

Move this to lfs-discuss please, lfs-book is NOT the list to discuss what
should be added to the book. It's to just talk/clarify items on the TODO list
and such, not general book discussion. Let the rest of the the LFS community
have a say in this too and inform them about it. I'll forward it to
lfs-discuss and reply there