Confusion about what to discuss on this list

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 14 11:18:38 PST 2001

I haven't made up an 'official' guide lines file yet so this will have to
make-do until I have had the chance to write up those details.

This list is primarily used as a dump ground for keystone. When we add a TODO
to keystone, it will email this list so we all know that something has been
done in the database.

What will be discussed here are matters directly related to those TODO's.
Perhaps you're not sure what needs to be done because the todo's description
wasn't clear enough.

When is simply discussing the TODO better suited on lfs-discuss? In most
cases whatever is on the TODO list has been discussed on lfs-discuss already
or the items are minor items like typo's.

If you, for example, don't agree with something that's on the TODO list
please bring it out in the open on lfs-discuss so the entire community can
have a say in it too.

So, in short discussions on this list are to be kept to a minimum unless you
need clarification regarding some item. This is too vague i know, more will
follow soon