Changelog

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 14 11:39:41 PST 2001

On March 14, 2001 01:48 pm, Simon Perreault wrote:
> Do we need to alter the changelog?

As a rule of thumb: only when you change installation instructions or
something that's substantial. The addons to appendix a regarding
netkit/nettools is substantial enough.

Guide lines for a changelog entry aren't set in stone,it just depends on the
situations. Use best judgement or just ask me and I'll say yes or no. If you
decide not to add something and I think it should I can always add it myself.