Changelog

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 15 02:46:52 PST 2001

> darkstar:~/devel/cvs.linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/BOOK$ cvs log
> cvs server: Logging .

And that's going to take you hours and hours and hours upon hours reading
through the logs and see if something needs to be added to the Changelog.
It's much better to just add it as-you-go. Yes you may forget to add entries
sometimes. I forget it all the time and I either remember later or I don't.
It's not a huge issue if something's forgotten, just try your best is all you
can do